A product has no right to exist unless it can be explained why it exists.
- Distinguish what the brand will stand for.
- Determine what the product will be used for.
- Manifest a unique brand mindset.
- Create branding identity including logos, word marks and brand rules to drive product and design road map.
- Design a color palette that will become indigenous to the brand.
- Select all fabrication, trims, and packaging.
- Create any missing materials.
- Proceed with commercialization after design sign-off.
- Adjust design if necessary to handle product commercialization.